The Potting Shed St Andrews
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE POTTING SHED ST ANDREWS...
Located only 2 miles out of St Andrews on the road towards Kingsbarns and Crail, we are really proud of our converted potting shed. It is positioned next to a woodland with open views over the peaceful countryside. The Potting Shed offers a luxury glamping experience, Think outside bath whilst watching the stars, surrounded by a cosy firepit and twinkling festoon lights. Perfect for a getaway for two people using the double bed on the ground floor,, equally perfect for a memory making family weekend away. The Potting Shed has a mezzanine level where two kids can sleep, Accessed up a steep ladder we have a double mattress which two kids can sleep on. A real adventure for them and they can peek down at you through the cargo net. The mezzanine does have limited head room and due to the steep ladder we have a minimum age of 5 for children staying. The kids will also love the play area and large grass area which is accessed over the wall steps.
The Potting Shed comes with an ensuite shower, basin and toilet and a small kitchenette. One well behaved dog is allowed.
WHAT WE INCLUDE?
- Sleeps 4, two in a double bed and room for 2 children (age 5 plus) up ladder on mezzanine level (limited head height and steep ladder)
- Bed linen and towels provided (no linen provided for the mezzanine bed, only the double bed sleeping 2).
- Shower, basin and toilet
- Small kitchenette with kettle, toaster, mugs, plates and cutlery and small fridge.
- Table and two chairs
- Fire Pit
- outside bath
- patio with festoon lights
- Parking for one car
- Heating and electricity
- ironing board, iron and hairdryer
- small selection of games
- access over the wall to large garden area with swing and seesaw
- No WIFI but good 3G/4G
- One well behaved pet.
- two night minimum stay