The HaY Shed St Andrews
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE HAY SHED ST ANDREWS...
Located only 2 miles out of St Andrews on the road towards Kingsbarns and Crail, the Hay shed is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy sea views. It is positioned in the grounds of a large house with open views over the peaceful countryside towards the sea. The Hay Shed offers a luxury glamping experience, think outside bath whilst watching the stars, surrounded by a cosy firepit and twinkling festoon lights. Perfect for a getaway for two people using the double bed on the ground floor,, equally perfect for a memory making family weekend away. The Hay Shed has a mezzanine level where two kids can sleep, Accessed up a steep ladder we have a double mattress which two kids can sleep on. A real adventure for them and they can peek down at you through the cargo net. The mezzanine does have limited head room and due to the steep ladder we have a minimum age of 5 for children staying. Sometimes we have a friendly horse in the field at the end of the garden fence which the kids will love to say hello to. the Hay Shed is also located very close to Kinkell Byre so a handy place to stay if you are attending a wedding there.
The Hay Shed comes with an ensuite shower, basin and toilet and a small kitchenette. One well behaved dog is allowed.
WHAT WE INCLUDE?
- Sleeps 4, two in a double bed and room for 2 children (age 5 plus) up ladder on mezzanine level (limited head height and steep ladder)
- Bed linen and towels provided (no linen provided for the mezzanine bed, only the double bed sleeping 2).
- Shower, basin and toilet
- Small kitchenette with kettle, toaster, mugs, plates and cutlery and small fridge.
- Table and two chairs
- Fire Pit
- outside bath with Laura Thomas bubble bath
- patio with festoon lights
- Parking for one car
- Heating and electricity
- ironing board, iron and hairdryer
- small selection of games
- marshmallows and hot chocolate to toast on the fire pit
- No WIFI but good 3G/4G
- One well behaved pet.