The Coach House St Andrews
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE COACH HOUSE ST ANDREWS
The Coach House St Andrews is our newest addition to the East Coast Cabin Co collection. The property sleeps up to 6 adults and 2 children/teenagers (3 x Double, 1 x Twin with restricted height, suitable for children or teenagers). Also room for an adventurous child to sleep in 'the den' which is located in the downstairs double room or on a pull out single floor mattress (no bed linen provided). It is the ideal property for a weekend away with the family (or two), a weekend away with friends who want to explore all that St Andrews (2 miles) has to offer, or for those attending a wedding at Kinkell Byre which is just 1 mile away. Located up a beautiful driveway and in the grounds of Kingask House it enjoys incredible sea views or parkland from every window. The Coach House has a private garden in which to soak up the sun and enjoy the sea air, or to enjoy a glass of fizz in the outside heated bath after a day on the beach, playing golf or exploring the local area. The house is on two levels but does have an en-suite double bedroom on the ground floor. The Coach House is attached to Kingask house but has its own private parking.
WHAT WE INCLUDE?
- Sleeps up to 6 adults and 2 children/teenagers (3 x Double, 1 x Twin with restricted height, suitable for children or teenagers). Also room for an adventurous child to sleep in 'the den' which is located in the downstairs double room or on a pull out single floor mattress (no bed linen provided for floor mattress).
- Bed linen and towels provided (except for floor mattress)
- Modern bathrooms: One en-suite bathroom off the downstairs double room with a fabulous roll top bath and incredible sea views, family bathroom upstairs and a WC downstairs.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, oven, fridge and all utensils.
- Dining table in the kitchen to seat 6.
- Secure south facing patio with fire pit and seating, grass area with sea views.
- Outside heated bath with festoon lights
- Living room with sofas and tv.
- Large upstairs landing, perfect for kids to play games/lounge on bean bags (two provided).
- Beautiful sea views
- Private parking
- Heating and electricity
- Ironing board, iron and hairdryer
- Small selection of games
- One well behaved pet allowed
- 2 night minimum stay.
- Located only 2 miles from St Andrews, 1 mile from Kinkell Byre, 3 miles from Falside Mill and 7 miles from The Cow Shed Crail.